Locations of Site Visitors

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Why a blog?

Brand new to the world of blogging, there are some days I receive reassurance and comfort from other's blogs.  I enjoy reading about other families' experiences and knowing there are other people out there going down this same road.  An extremely private person by nature, doing this blog is totally out of my comfort zone, but my hope is that maybe someday, if will offer that support and encouragement to someone who needs it.  Not just a way to keep family and friends updated, I hope to meet new people and share in their journeys as well.  I am a full time working mother to three, awesome kids, a wife to my best friend and am in awe of what God's grace and love has changed in my life.  Brief backstory? Sure.  Never really expected to have children, always thought I would be a career woman, traveling, seeing the world.  Little did I know...  Married my husband who had a young son and figured OK, I can do this, and fell in love with him too.  Shortly after our first anniversary we were blessed with the arrival of our middle child.  All boy, this little being that was entrusted to me was so amazing, I was sure I was not worthy.  Easter Sunday 2008, I had a dream, literally.  More on that later.  Our daughter was conceived that day (much to our surprise) and her due date was Christmas Day.  Now I am the kind of girl that needs billboards from God and let me tell you, that was sure a big one.  *Thinking to myself* All right, I can do this.  God obviously had different plans for me than I did and I was happy and content in my role as a wife, mother and newly reaffirmed Christian.  Once again little did I know...but that's for another post.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Can't wait to follow along with you on this amazing journey. I love you, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear more. Way to take the leap into Bloggy Land!! It's an adventure if you make it one. I am a slacker most of the time but I have recommitted to keeping up with mine better - www.mommyeclectic.com and www.wrightharmonydesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

Locations of Site Visitors